LeaLean Pet Supplies take your money and don't supply the goods.

I don't believe the person below who said they are 100% reputable, honest and lovely people ever truly purchased from this "business". And how they rang the business is a mystery to me and all the other people who have wanted to ring them.

This trader is 100% dishonest. They may be lovely but how can you tell when they hide from any contact. I bought goods for $125.10 and have never received the goods. They somehow managed to draw the amount TWICE for a total payment of $250.20 so I have double the outrage.

I have attempted to contact them several times and have nothing but silence back from them. You would be best to assess their honesty before commencing any purchase transaction with them.

This person wrote the review because of "multiple.poor service, no delivery, payment problems" of milk replacer from Lealean Pet Supplies. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Lealean Pet Supplies to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lealean Pet Supplies for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Lealean Pet Supplies - Thieves

Adelaide, South Australia 0 comments

I paid for some bird seed approx $80 and have never seen the seed.

Nothing else to say except that they are thieves. Don't be fooled - you might be lucky and get one or 2 good orders but then things WILL go wrong.

Take the advise - just look up as many reviews as you can & you'll get the picture pretty quickly.

What I don't understand is that they are still trading!!

Has anybody tried to take this further - anyone with the time or skills to follow them through??? Would be an easy win I feel.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of bird food. Lealean Pet Supplies needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bird food in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lealean Pet Supplies.

Lealean Pet Supplies - NO COMPLAINT! 100% REPUTABLE COMPANY FANTASTIC SERVICE

Adelaide, South Australia 0 comments
5.0
Style and Design

I have purchased multiple items in 2 separate orders worth nearly $200 both times. both orders were on my doorstep in 5 days.

before my second order which included my sisters order I rang the company. My sister had seen all the negative stuff on google page when she looked them up. She was concerned and wouldn't order even when I told her I had no problems. The business owners are lovely honest people who unfortunately have upset other similar shop front businesses due to lealean's great prices and service there are other businesses who are not getting the custom they previously did.

So the online attack has begun. If you don't get your order paypal will guarantee money returned so will the banks when you purchase on credit card. There will be an investigation made into the business. There should be not 1 person left after paying either getting their order OR A refund thru the insurance the bank has on your credit card or pay pals guarantee.

I think I recall they only take card because if they use paypal they need to put prices higher to cover paypal membership. Don't hold me to that but pretty sure that's how I paid, I sent credit card by email so it wasnt going online. Please don't take notice ofg the screwges trying to put lealean pet supplies out of business.

They are 100% reputable company. I can put my name on the line here and honestly say I have not had better service from anyone.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with quick honest service great prices. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "why cant i tick all boxes. very happy with your service am about to pass your details to 2 people to recommend they buy dog stimulation games. i.e nina ottson toys, hope you still have them." of lealean pet supplies online order. Lealean Pet Supplies needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lealean pet supplies online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lealean Pet Supplies.

Lealean Pet Supplies - Simple Review #1438209211

Drouin, Victoria 0 comments
5.0
Style and Design

Bought good 8/7 still waiting have had one reply last Friday 24/7 still no goods !!! $ 90 worth and now I'm stuck out of pocket and no feed for my animals

Review about: Lealean Pet Supplies Online Order.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Lealean Pet Supplies - Lelean pet foods scam

Lower Portland, New South Wales 0 comments

They took $114-30 for petfood on 922015 but never supplied the goods.

Their web page has no ABN or contact. No email.

You can not tracce them as they have blocked email trace.

Their email traces back here:

IP address: 202.124.241.204

Organization: Netregistry Pty Ltd

Latitude: -33.866600

Longitude: 151.208200

Local Time: 04/01/2015 14:45

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of dog food. Lealean Pet Supplies needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dog food in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lealean Pet Supplies.

Lealean Pet Supplies - Order not delivered

Cannington, Western Australia 0 comments

Previously ordered from this business and received my goods, with my second order I received half my order but had the missing items sent soon after. My latest order hasn't arrived after 4 weeks and with no response to my emails at all.

I might of been scammed but this business wont last long as I'm reporting it to all relevant authorities and seeking compensation. Facebook is a great tool to expose those ripping off the public. I have all correspondences from this business so it wont take long to bring them to justice.

To those who think the business is ok..... watch out you'll be next just like me!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of pet supplies. Lealean Pet Supplies needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pet supplies in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lealean Pet Supplies.

Lealean Pet Supplies - Money Taken - No Delivery

Glenhaven, New South Wales 0 comments

Like many others placed an order with Lealean Pet Supplies and never received the goods. I have sent several emails requesting my money be refunded $219.65 and have advised I will be complaining to Fair Trading if no satisfactory response received.

I will be happy to take the matter as far as I can as I hate dishonest people - don't know how they are still allowed to be trading with this many complaints.

Total scam should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law - ripping people off. Wish I had read the reviews before ordering too.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Lealean Pet Supplies. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lealean Pet Supplies to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lealean Pet Supplies online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Lealean Pet Supplies - Disreputable Company

Frenchs Forest, New South Wales 0 comments

I placed an order with Lealean Pet Supplies on 10th February my account showed that order went to the warehouse for shipping on the 11th Feb but still no order has been received. I have tried to make contact by Email on numerous occasions regarding the delay but haven't had one reply so far.

There is no other method of contact available no phone number known.

I have recently read that they are a disreputable company and have been ripping off customers for many years. The owners were fined $20000 and their business shut down only for them to reopen under the new name of Lealean Pet Supplies. I only wish I had read this before I started dealing with them, I hope no one else gets caught out like myself and thousands of others.

If you haven't been ripped off yet you will be eventually.

Sincerely MA

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $84. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lealean Pet Supplies. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lealean Pet Supplies.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lealean Pet Supplies to other companies on our site.

Lealean Pet Supplies - Simple Review #1424055181

Melbourne, Victoria 0 comments

Money taken but still waiting for goods 3 weeks later. Purchased before without problem ????

Review about: Order Delivery.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Lealean Pet Supplies - GOOD SERVICE

South Australia, Australia 0 comments

I bought several items from lealean pet supplies for my birds and dogs. I ordered on the 1st of January and received my products on January the 8th.

One of the bags of dog food had been opened not sure how or where but the bag was broken. I contacted lealean pet supplies and told them what had happened and within 4 days the bag was replaced no questions asked.

I appreciate the service as I no things happen beyond our control sometimes but I appreciate the fact it was replaced immediately. I will continue as a customer and I really like the prices when having several animals it makes a difference.

This person wrote the review because of on time delivery at Lealean Pet Supplies. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lealean Pet Supplies to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lealean Pet Supplies positive experience for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.